martedì 6 settembre 2016

Feelin' like Hercules! || Disneygirl

Did Herc join CrossFit classes?

Ok guys it has been a while since my last post but like any other of you I went on holiday.
Sun, sea, beach, fun, relax. Oh yeah

But. 
September has just begun and I feel like this is the real start of a "new year": come back to holiday, start new activities and programm stuff to do.
Before I went on holiday I started a new type of sport called "Crossfit".
The main reason was that right next to home there is a gym and it was awful not to know what was going on there.
So one beautiful and crazy day I went there to pick up some information about that and I discovered Crossfit.
It' s an intense hour of workouts with pull-ups, squats, push-ups, weightlifting, gymnastic, running and rowing.
I think it was one of the best decision I've ever made: first of all, you cannot imagine how many muscles we've got and most of them are completely petrified by our day routine.
Crossfit is useful to discover what we have got inside and how to train it to become fit.
Second, you sweat. And by "sweat" I really mean slip on your own sweat after lesson.
Disgusting but amazing at the same time.
Third, after 6/7 lessons you start to feel stronger and faster in everything you do, from the morning when you get up till when you go to sleep.
Fourth, you can get fit without starving yourself (no more rumbling in your tummy, eat is a good thing, remember it.)
I was terrified when I joined the first lesson: I was lucky to meet such nice trainers that gave me the strengh and power to continue my workout. Then I started to feel happy after lesson because of my results and after one month trial I enrolled for an all-year round course. Hope it goes well :D


So if you want to know something else about, here are some links related:
Nerdfitness.com: what's CrossFit?
CrossFit Official YT Channel

Love you all.

1 commento:

  1. Crossfit sounds scary! But I guess it's enjoyable too, once you get used to it. Love the fact that you linked that to Hercules, as it is one of my favourite films ever :D

    Marti xx

    RispondiElimina