lunedì 12 settembre 2016

ALICE IN WONDERLAND Figures Set || Disneygirl

Everytime I go in the Disney Store I always want to buy everything but as long as I'm 24 and I've got also other needs instead of spending all my money in games, I try to put boundaries and to buy only if it is strictly necessary.

Alice in Wonderland Figures Set
Today was not one of that day and my lovely Aunt decided to give me a treat and bought me this set of figures in Disney style with some parts in glitter.
First of all it cost 15,00€ (was 20 € before sales); It was put in a very lovely bag, with a zip: it's made of plastic and it has got a piece of a cardboard as a support
I really like the drawings in it: all the princesses
in a "baby" style, so cute!

As I told you in the post before (Disney Tag) my favourite Disney movie is Alice in Wonderland not only because the story is amazing, and also the original book itself, but because it has got links of some important events of my life.
These figures are as short as fingers, all in different sizes to reproduce well the exatc size of the character, and in some part of clothes there are glitters in the exact same colour. They have also got suppors to make them stand up wherever you put them
You can see the blue glitters on Alice's skirt...

...or on the Mad Hatter's Hat
At the moment these cuties are on my shelf, in my bedroom, looking at me while I'm writing down this post. A lot of cuteness here in the room.
Tell me what's your favourite Disney Movie and if you have some items send me a picture!
That's all for now,

Love, Disneygirl


2 commenti:

  1. Those Alice in Wonderland figures are too pretty! I bet you're never going to take them out of their box, are you? Oh, and the baby princesses bag is super sweet, I think I might get it for myself as well sooner or later :)

    Marti xx

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I put them on the shelf right next to my Pop! collection!
      And yes the princesses bag is not only super cute but also useful because of the zipper!

      Elimina