giovedì 22 settembre 2016

TALE AS OLD AS TIME...|| Disneygirl

Tale as old as time

Since "Beauty and the Beast" is one of my favourite movies (ok I know I always say it for every movie but for a Disney addicted like me it's very hard just to pick one as my favourite), I'm gonna dedicate another post to it.

In particular, at Lincoln Center, Angela Lansbury sang "Beauty and he Beast" for the 25th anniversary of the movie (and it is the main reason for the remake coming out in 2017) with the great Alan Menken at the piano. 

Touchin' moment ever
Seeing this was very emotional. Not only because of the song itself, bu because it reminds me of my childhood, my moments with grandma and grandad on the mountains, watching the VHS of Beauty and the Beast and it was really nostalgic.
I was so happy when they decided to maintain the original soudtrack and especially this song in the 2017 movie (not sure 100% but in the trailer there is an acoustic version of "Tale as old as time" as I named it).

Take a look ad listen to this song!
Love, Disneygirl

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento