giovedì 8 settembre 2016

Already Halloween? || Disneygirl

Jack Skellington and friends in a very cute
Tsum Tsum exclusive collection
I went to the shopping centre near home and, as usual, I entered in the Disney Store to find some news, so here I am.
Here in Italy we don't celebrate Halloween as much as England or America does, but in recent times people have become more and more interested in this particular event, even if it's only an excuse to celebrate in local pubs or to hang out with friends to have a pizza.
I can't say Halloween is my favourite festivity, because I'm a scaredy cat person, but when I see this kind of stuff it means that autumn is finally coming!
I find this Nightmare before Christmas collection really cute, all the plushes inside a cardboard coffin, also with the two Jack and Santa Claus...well done Disney!
I didn't pay attention to the price but I think it probably costs around 30 € or something like that.

A spooky love between Jack and Sandy

Again, these plushes were just in a corner at the end of the shop but I found it cute: the size is very big though, and inside very figure there is a metallic cable which gives you the possibility to move arms and legs (both Jack and Sally have got this feature). These costs 29 €.

Hidden cuties

Last but not least: Mickey as a scarecrow and Minnie as a pumpkin lantern. 
They were hidden from the other items and I don't know why: if there is new stuff coming in the store, clients should see it, love it and buy it.
Oh well, can't wait to eat Halloween cookies and sweets as an excuse to celebrate!

Love, Disneygirl

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento