mercoledì 21 settembre 2016

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL || Disneygirl

This week started with a lot of pression and so many things to do. 
Basically my life has changed in just one day. 

I feel like Dory when I have to explain things

It all started last Friday, the 17th, when I received a call from a School near my town. They said  they need as quick as they could, a German teacher for children between the age of 11 and 13. 
So here I am!
Now I'm teaching children basic rules, like grammatic and phonetics, and they seem enjoy it.
Although it is a good thing to have this job, the noise that children make is terrible, I always go home with my head hurting. And I also have to complete my essay and presentation to finally end the University.
I hope the will pay me right xD

So yes, in this period my life is a mess. 
That's why I haven't post in a while.
So how you guys are doing?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento