domenica 10 luglio 2016

THE ARISTOCATS in real life || Disneygirl




Hi there

The weather here in Italy is so hot that I haven't been sleeping for 4 days and my mood is horrible at the moment. It feels like you are trapped in a heat jungle, and, believe me, it sucks.

that's me right now

But, anyway, yesterday (and also the day before) I went to a really nice cafè in Milano, called "Crazy Cat Cafè" and I went because there are cats in there! Ok let me explain this: I have never had a pet at home, and the idea to chill out a bit with a cat sitting right beside you feels amazing for me.

At first you have to wait outside for the waitress to arrive and than you can enter ( there are two doors so that cats cannot escape in the street); you sit at the table and order something (I chose an "Iced cat coffee" in salted caramel flavour: delicious!)


I also ordered the "monthly muffin" and then I discovered that I was not the only one who would like something to eat! (There are rules there, and one of that is not to feed the cats because some ingredients are toxic for them). 
The cats are extremely cleaned and curated so that the customers are free to relax and enjoy the experience.

It's very hard to resist: look at these tiny cute eyes!

Here comes another one

The prices are fair enough but you have to pay 1 € extra for the "Cat Therapy": I think that money goes for the health cares and cat food in general. 
If you want any other information about this cafè, here there is the FB link Crazy Cat Cafè in Milan and leave a comment if you would like to go or if you like cats as I do!


Love, Disneygirl



1 commento:

  1. In case you didn't notice, I'm stalking your blog :) Can't wait to go back to the Crazy Cat Cafè (with you, maybe), it's been months since I last visited!

    Marti xx

    RispondiElimina