giovedì 7 luglio 2016

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST 2017: NEW TEASER TRAILER || Disneygirl




Just let's talk about it: who in the earth doesn't love the story of Beauty and the Beast. 
I think it has been one of my favourites in the whole Disney production, with the original drawing technic but also the improvements of special effects such as the ballroom scene 

for that crazy person who doesn't remeber it.
Yes I'm judging.
How not to underline the flawless and the beautyness (is this even a world?) of the soundtrack! Anybody in my age remeber "Be our Guest" or "Tale as old as time" - even if the title of the second one is "Beauty and the Beast" but, whatever -
Ok, today the italian Disney YT account has decided to put online the trailer of the movie, which it will come out in March 2017 and YES I can clearly hear your voice screaming "WHY DO I HAVE TO WAIT FOR SUCH A LONG TIME" and i can really undersand you.

From that shortcut the first thing that pops out is the music, the same as the start of the original cartoon, and also at the end when they played an acoustic version of "Beauty and the Beast". 
Another particular I really appreciated was the choice of not to show any of the characters, so we can only hear their voices and be able to imagine them as we like, even if the eye of Emma Watson is clearly shown behind the red rose of the Beast.

Well well well, Disney Company has chosen to pump the expectations up: the collection of "Beauty and the Beast" 's Tsum Tsum will be available in August (and I'm on vacation, so I might not be able to purchase any of them) 

I hope not to be disappointed (in Disney I trust, no matter what)

If you would like to know what I'm talking about, here is the link to the trailer La Bella e la Bestia 2017 Trailer

Let me know in the comments below how exited you are for this movie!

Love, Disneygirl


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento