martedì 5 luglio 2016

FINDING DORY REVIEW || Disneygirl

Hi folks,

I was able to have a look at the new Disney Pixar movie "Finding Dory" which I think is one of the most waited film of the year.
Well,even if I'm not so satisfied when I generally watch the sequels, this particular movie has stupefied me.
The script is well written, and the characters are well explained and developed troughout the film.
It is not an obvious plot, and you can tell that also by the trailer: of course, there are al lot of childish gags but the message that the movie gives  is very deep and make adults think about it, also when you leave the cinema or switch off the computer.
















The amazing Ellen DeGeneres gives her voice to Dory, and I like the fact that the structure of Dory's face is quite like hers. By the way, there are lot of funny characters, and I appreciate that the old ones and new ones interact together to save Dory from  danger (I'm not going to spoiler the plot or something else).

Talking about the merchandise, I didn't like the fact that here in Italy all the gadgets came out at May whereas the movie will be on cinemas after summer, the 14th of September! I managed to buy Dory and Destiny's Tsum Tsum and Hank's POP earlier, but with the sales going on right now I was hoping that merchandising were on sales as well: I went this morning to find out the opposite.

Are these two the cutiest things ever?




















Take a look at the trailer if you haven't seen it yet Finding Dory_ the trailer and comment below if you have already seen the movie!

Disneygirl


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento